G "What was your favorite part of the trip?" K "Archery was my favorite part." G "Why was archery your favorite?" K "Ummmmm, because it was very fun." Fun ends the interview with Kiara, our own custodian here in 5j city. Next we will interview our veterinarian, Anna. G "What part of Camp Edwards was the most fun?" A " I think my favorite part was archery and maybe canoeing because I felt old fashioned, and happy doing archery and peaceful while canoeing.My favorite meal was the chocolate chip cookies." And that ends the interview with the vet. Now we will talk to the medical technician, Stone. G "Your favorite part was......" S "Nothing." G "What was your favorite meal?" S "Nothing."
We will come back with further results but for now let us talk to our administrative assistant, Joe. G "Your favorite part of Camp Edwards......." J " My favorite part was canoeing because there were no adults with us." G "And what was your favorite meal, Joe?" J "I loved the WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I think that concludes it for now.
"Who is our student teacher, Owen?" "Olivia." G "What was yoru favorite activity?" O "I liked the night hike because I likem the dark." G " What was your favorite meal?" O "I liked the spagetthi and meatballs." We will end our interviews with our very own, 5j city, principal, Sophie ! G" What was your favorite activity?"S" I liked the marsh walk the most."G" Why did you like that?"S" I liked it because I saw a lot of animals."G" What was your favorite meal?"S" I liked the pasta the most"G" Thank you and that concludes our Camp Edwards interview. Thanks and bye!!!" Thank you all for your time to help us with our post.
Grace and Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment